Part of our gut healing journey is incorporating fermented, probiotic rich foods and drinks and this dairy-free water kefir lemonade is perfectly delicious!
Did somebody say popsicles?! We love a good homemade popsicle.
We have several family members with food intolerances who need help healing their intestinal lining, so we try hard to incorporate as many fermented, probiotic foods into our diet as we can. And since we always have kombucha on hand, it's super easy to whip up a refreshing, probiotic-filled treat that everyone will love!
- 20 oz Kombucha (here's my favorite recipe)
- 4 oz homemade blueberry syrup (simple recipe included below)
- Popsicle Molds (like Onyx)
- Bring one cup fresh organic blueberries and honey to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes, then let it cool.
- Mix kombucha and blueberry syrup, then pour about 4 oz into each mold.
- Place the lid over the mold (don't try to seal it – the fizzy kombucha will cause the lid to pop off during freezing).
- Freeze and enjoy your healthy probiotic treat!
More Probiotic Popsicle Recipes Than You Can Shake a Stick At
- 9 Easy Probiotic Popsicle Recipes by Health Mama Info
- Berry-Tropical Probiotic Popsicles by Naturally Mindful
- Probiotic Strawberry Popsicles by Playful Learning
- Strawberry-Mango-Mint Probiotic Popsicles by The Marathon Mom
- Probiotic Powerhouse Pops by The Humbled Homemaker
- Kefir Popsicles by Cultured Palate
- Grab n Go Smoothie Popsicles by Homemade Mommy
- Simple Strawberry Kefir Popsicles by The Nourishing Gourmet
P.S. Is It Okay to Use Stainless Steel Popsicle Molds with Kombucha?
I love my Onyx stainless steel popsicle molds, but I've gotten several questions about whether they should be used with Kombucha. I've researched that point pretty heavily because I really love stainless steel cups, and it's my understanding that so long as you're using good quality stainless steel container (not aluminum, and not one only coated in stainless steel), it should be fine. And I especially don't worry about using stainless steel cups/containers once the kombucha is finished brewing.