Stocking stuffers for tweens and teens…perhaps the most opinionated group to buy for. Not to fret! We're here to help with lots of stocking stuffer ideas that are sure to please even the most passionate teenage personality – all without the biggest toxic chemical offenders.
One of the most important things we do every year with the kids is donate part of the money we'd normally spend on their presents to charity. We rotate through several organizations that we know make an important difference in the lives of the less fortunate in America and around the world.
We also print out homemade certificates for the kids telling them about the people they helped with their Christmas money. It makes a great addition to each stocking, and it teaches the kids the importance of helping those in need and to be thankful for all they have.
Our Favorite Charities
- World Vision: Building a better world for children
- Operation Christmas Child (Samaritan's Purse): Good news. Great joy.
- Angel Tree: For children with a parent in prison
- Heifer International: Ending Hunger and Poverty
- The Salvation Army
- Compassion International: Releasing children from poverty
Stocking Stuffers for Tweens & Teens
Christmas Shopping Guides
- 36 Stocking Stuffers for Babies Without Toxic Chemicals
- 36 Stocking Stuffers for Kids Without Toxic Chemicals
- 19 Safe Christmas Gifts for Children Under 2 Years
- 19 Safe Christmas Gifts for Preschoolers
- 19 Eco-Minded Christmas Gifts for Kids 8+
- The Crunchy Mom's Healthy Gift Guide
- The Ultimate Eco Survivalist Christmas Gift Guide
- How to Find a Non-toxic Artificial Christmas Tree
- Lead and PVC in Christmas Lights Go Together Like Bonnie and Clyde